We are delighted to be writing to you all today to announce that... WE ARE BACK!
We will reopen our doors this Friday, 1st May and couldn't be more excited to see you all again.
We fully recognise that we aren't out of this yet, so for the health & safety of everyone we have decided to make the following changes for the foreseeable future.
1. We will only be trading in our Subiaco studio - We have plenty of room there so we can best practice social distancing requirements.
2. To minimise risk we are going to treat the next few weeks/month as a "soft open" - therefore we will only be trading Thursday (late night), Friday & Saturday's (regular trading hours).
3. We will continue our increased salon cleaning and disinfecting regime - cleaning of chairs, stations and tools between each client.
4. Refreshments will be offered, but will be served in single use (recyclable) cups.
5. Magazines - For now, we will not be offering you magazines. Please bring a phone/tablet/book to keep your self amused while in the salon. You will however still receive the same stimulating conversation and jokes you have become accustomed too 😜 Feel free to ask any of our team for the WiFi password!
6. In an effort to keep numbers in the salon to a minimum we please ask that you attend your appointment by yourself (sorry, no kids for now). If this is unachievable for you, please give us a call prior to your appointment (6161 6180) and we will do our best to make arrangements, but we cannot guarantee anything.
COVID-19 Training: The whole Local Colour team have also completed the Australian Government's online COVID-19 infection control training course (example of certificate of completion above). For more information on that course, you can check it out here.
We cannot express how happy we are to be opening our doors again! As with all other businesses around the world this has been an extremely difficult, emotional and trying time for us. We have spent the majority of our time in isolation between spending time making some exciting new changes to the look of the salon - we can't wait for you to check them out!
Parking in Subiaco: The City of Subiaco has really come to the party in the last month. There is lots of free or very cheap parking in alot of the parking lots around Subiaco. You can check out the parking locator site here. Just a reminder that Coles and Woolies (a few minute walk) also have free 3 hour parking too.
We'd like to give a massive shout out to all the people that have been on the front line throughout this whole mess! Including our state and federal governments, every worker has done such an amazing job through what has been an extremely distressing event. Thank you 🙏
If you're still uncomfortable at this stage, we totally understand. We're still able to help, check out our previous Isolation Blog for more info.
So, that's it for now. If you'd like to book an appointment, you can either call us in Subiaco on (08) 6161 6180, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or book online. We look forward to seeing you all again very soon.
Take care. Carlee and the Local Colour Hair Family Xx